SO Smile!A guide to straightening out the confusion, concern and catastrophes around orthodontic treatment Price $24.95 Description
SO Smile! answers the big questions everyone asks when it comes to orthodontic treatment:
- Why is early interceptive treatment so important for kids?
- How do I get the best outcome?
- Why does it cost so much?
Early interceptive treatment:
- Reduces overall treatment costs
- Reduces treatment times
- Simplifies treatment
- Utilises the patients natural growth potential
- Identifies potential issues before they arise
- Avoids painful and expensive treatment later in life
- Creates the best chance of your child having a smile they love for life
- Builds kids’ confidence in the benefits of treatment
- Sets everybody up - parents, kids and practitioners included - to love the experience.
Here’s what people are saying about SO Smile! and Sarah Dan
... I have seen my daughter’s confidence grow through Dr Sarah Dan’s transformation of her smile. She started treatment feeling nervous and anxious, but with Dr Dan’s professionalism and kindness, her orthodontic journey was a positive experience. As a mum, it has been very rewarding to see my child grow to love and enjoy her smile. I was so pleased with my daughter’s treatment, I’ve now started my own orthodontic journey. I am looking forward to experiencing a transformation in my con dence and smile too! ...
... Dr Sarah Dan’s book makes it easy for orthodontists, patients and parents to find common ground and understand each other better. The patient/parent/physician relationship is an important one and it’s only by working together that the best orthodontic outcome is achieved. So Smile! is a clear guide and is a valuable resource for anyone seeking orthodontic treatment for their child. ...
... “So Smile! has arrived at a time in the industry when there’s never been more information, making it harder for parents and patients to decipher the technical and relate it to their own circumstances. Sarah’s book is an important bridge between what we as orthodontists understand and what our patients and their parents need to know. Thank you!” ...
... "Even as an orthodontic student, Dr Sarah Dan had a vision for what orthodontic treatment should be like for her patients. She was always particularly focused on how parents and carers should be informed about their children’s treatment. She treats her patients the way she would treat her own children, an approach reflected through her decision making and planning process. In many ways she has always been highly innovative in her approach to orthodontics and this book firmly establishes her as a positive influencer amongst her peers." ...
Change Your Perception.
This book will totally change your perception about early interceptive orthodontic treatment for your kids .
Take the time to really understand what’s involved and get your copy of SO Smile!
- Don’t know why early interceptive treatment is important for the best treatment outcomes?
- Concerned your child needs orthodontic treatment, but don’t know what’s involved?
- Confused by the conflicting information about orthodontic treatments?
- Does the financial investment for orthodontic treatment stop you from taking action?
- Worried about the impact of orthodontic treatment on your child’s confidence because of your negative teenager braces experience?
- If you answered yes to one or all these questions, SO Smile! is a book you should read.
As a working mum and orthodontist, Dr Sarah Dan has laser vision into every dilemma facing kids and parents when it comes to orthodontic treatment. That’s why she’s written SO Smile!
There is pressure to do the right thing and be the best mum. We’re also heavily weighted by a lack of time, financial constraints, and the volume of commitments we’re juggling. Orthodontic treatment can just seem like another ‘thing’ that demands more of us.
SO Smile! provides important relief to mums - and dads and carers - who are responsible for kids, by effectively cutting them much needed proverbial slack. It outlines clear steps for the treatment process. By providing clear information written in easy to understand language, SO Smile equips readers with everything they need to navigate a successful treatment journey, arriving at a smile they love.
Want to feel like someone’s got your back?
Then read SO Smile!